Reload Page in YOUR Browser for Current Information
R&P Range is open - Saturday and Sunday, 10:00AM to 2:00PM - Public Welcome!
Trap Range is open - Sunday 10:00AM to 12:00PM - Public Welcome
Range will be open to Members with ID only at other times as well and will be Posted
Range open Friday Dec. 2. Jack Barton range master. Thanks Jack!
Trap Target Delivery On Saturday December 10th at 10:00 am. We need a dozen people or so to help offload. RSVP to Jim Frieburger 909-337-3872. Two Rounds FREE Trap that day for those who help - Thanks!
Also, trap shooters! We are looking for a date to complete the Tommy Gun shoot - STAY TUNED!
ERROR IN EMAIL FOR RENEWALS!
THE EMAIL MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL ATTACHMENT SENT PROIR TO 11/23/2016 WAS IN ERROR!
MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS DO NOT INCLUDE A KEY!
A CORRECTED EMAIL ATTACHMENT WILL BE SENT IMMEDIATELY!
SORRY FOR THE ERROR - MY FAULT!
Due to the added restriction (exemption letter dated October 28, 2016) set upon the Club by the US Forestry Department that the Club must have a “qualified range master present during any activities that involve the discharge of firearms,” the Board of Directors of AF&G has set a new Temporary Club Operating Policy with the intent to restore the shooting privileges of our members back to as close as possible to what it was before the restriction. So, we intend to gather qualified range masters to volunteer their time to open the club for more than just Saturdays and Sundays. Take NOTICE! Keys will no longer work. Memberships will NOT include a key until further notice. Check the website to see if the range is open before coming out. www.arrowheadfishandgame.com. Thank you! Support Your Club!
Temporary Club Operating Policy
The restrictions placed upon the Club by the US Forestry Department in September and the exemption of October, 2016 that followed, has forced the Club to make the following changes in operations to comply with those restriction and still be able to Shoot;
- Be advised! AF&G cannot guarantee that the range will be open at any particular time and any exemption from closure can be revoked by Forestry at any time.
- Keys will no longer be issued until further notice.
- No shooting will be allowed during the fire season. The existence of, the length of, and the duration of the fire season is determined at the sole discretion of the Forestry. The Forestry takes into consideration the fuels available, the temperature, humidity, fire protection resources, among others in making their decision, and thus, it is impossible to predict fire season with any certainty.
- The Forestry will advise us accordingly and we will post the status of the range on the website at www.arrowheadfishandgame.com/home/. The conditions can change and the status of the range (opened or closed) will change according to the conditions as set forth by Forestry.
- When the range is open, it shall be under the supervision of a qualified range master, on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00AM to 2:00PM. Additional shooting may be open on weekdays according to the availability of a board approved qualified range master. This too shall also be posted on the website at www.arrowheadfishandgame.com/home/. In the event there are no shooters, the range master can make the decision to close the range early and without notice.
- When the range is open, shooting fees will be required as established at the range. For the balance of the year (2016), members will be able to shoot for free, with the exception of trap. As to years thereafter, fees will be determined by the board of directors, if any. Fees for the public will be posted.
- When the range is open, shooters will be limited to one (1) hour each, if there are shooters waiting. In the event there are no other shooters waiting, the duration of time within which to shoot, shall be determined by the range master. In other words, no one waiting, shoot as long as you want. Shooter waiting - your time is limited.
- The picnic area is open, however, no fires are permitted. See Forestry rules.
- Shotgun shooting is limited to Sundays 10:00AM to 12:00PM or as needed in the event of a Club Competition. No shotgun shooting shall occur without the presence of a range master.
We hope that the membership understands the fluid situation we are in today. The Board of Directors is working very hard to try to accommodate all our members and the Forestry in the difficult task that they are doing as well.
REMEMBER, check the website at www.arrowheadfishandgame.com/home/ and click the reload button on your browser for current informattion.
New California Gun Laws - FYI. This is a complimentary service to members. We cannot guarantee accuracy although these files were downloaded from leginfo.legislature.ca.gov on July 20,2016. This information is NOT in any way legal advice nor can it be relied upon as being accurate. Consult Legal Counsel.
GOT QUESTIONS? See FAQs - click below
|AB 1135.pdf||142.26 KB|
|AB 1511.pdf||121.1 KB|
|SB 880.pdf||141.76 KB|
|SB 1235.pdf||281.83 KB|
|SB 1446.pdf||135.39 KB|
|FAQs 11 03 2016.pages_.pdf||82.86 KB|
|AFG RSO application 2016.pdf||170.91 KB|